Economy Series 20LC Ball Valve 2 Piece Full Bore Female / Female
Series 20LC Ball Valve 2 Piece Full Bore Female / Female
Our Series 20LC Ball Valve 2 Piece Full Bore Female / Female is a non-maintainable two piece, full bore ball valve; providing safe operation for both general and industrial chemical applications. An economical, compact and reliable valve with CF8M Stainless Steel body and PTFE seat.
Used to 'shut-off' medium flows on a wide range of liquid and gaseous duties including drain and blow down, gauge isolation and test points.
Features a blow-out proof stem and insulated grip, lockable lever handle.
Free Customised Lever Handle
Get your company noticed! Order 10 or more and have your name or logo printed on the lever handle for free. Once you have placed your order, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo or company name and phone number.
- All 10 or more ball valves must be the same size, same colour handle and the same valve
- If you wish to order a mix of different sizes, coloured handles or valves, you will need to order 10 or more of each valve and size
- Available in Screwed BSP or NPT, sizes: 1/4" to 4".
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +180 °C.
- Operating pressure: 1000 PSI WOG.
- Movement: 90° turn.
- Investment cast with low torque.
A budget range of economical, unbranded products designed to offer maximum savings.
|End Connection||BSP, NPT|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1/4" (DN8), 3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Design||2 Piece, Full Bore|
|Industry / Approvals||General / Industrial / Process|
The following downloads are available for the Series 20LC Ball Valve 2 Piece Full Bore Female / Female