Resilient Seated Wafer Butterfly Valve with Limit Switchbox
Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve with Limit Feedback Switch
This Resilient Seated Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve is offered complete with a lever operator and a mechanical feedback limit switchbox.
In addition to the epoxy coated ductile iron body and stainless steel disc, it has options for various seat liners that suit all your process requirements and because of its design it is able to fit between most flange patterns.
- Ductile Iron body
- Stainless Steel disc
- EPDM (WRAS Approved), NBR, FKM, PTFE Liner
- Wafer Pattern
- Sizes 2" to 8"
- To fit between PN6/10/16, ANSI 150, Table D & Table E flanges
- Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- IP67 Enclosure
- Polyester powder coating (black) finish
- Stainless steel Namur shaft
- 2x M20 cable entries
- 2x SPDT mechanical limit switches
- Voltage/Amps 240V AC/16A, 125V AC/16A, 250VDC/0.3A, 125VDC/0.6A and 30VDC/10A
- Captive cover bolts
- -20ºC to + 80ºC Ambient temperature
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Flange Accomodation||PN6, PN10, PN16, ANSI 150, Table D, Table E|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100), 5" (DN125), 6" (DN150), 8" (DN200)|
|Disc Material||Stainless Steel|
|Liner||EPDM, NBR (BUNA), FKM Viton, PTFE|
|Industry / Approvals||WRAS, HVAC|
The following downloads are available for the Resilient Seated Wafer Butterfly Valve with Limit Switchbox: