Economy Brass Ball Valve BSI Gas Approved HTB Blue Lever
Economy Brass Ball Valve BSI Gas and WRAS Approved
A low cost Brass Ball Valve, BSI Gas and WRAS approved, offers both high-quality and performance at an economical price. Screwed BSPP Female with PTFE seats, NBR/Viton O rings, anti-blow-out stem, European manufactured and fully certified to EN 331 British Gas standards. This valve also holds WRAS approval for potable water. Our manual economy ball valve has a Blue lever and available in Red, Blue, or Yellow handles for a wide array of industrial applications.
EN331:1998+A1:2010 for Gas Installations for Buildings (CPR) certification only on sizes 1/4" to 2".
Free Customised Lever Handle
Get your company noticed! Order 10 or more and have your name or logo printed on the lever handle for free. Once you have placed your order, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo or company name and phone number.
- All 10 valves must be the same size, same colour handle and the same valve
- If you wish to order a mix of different sizes, coloured handles or valves, you will need to order 10 or more of each valve and size
- Available in sizes: 1/4" to 4".
- Brass Nickel plated body with PTFE seals.
- Temperature range for gas: -20°C to 70°C.
- Temperature range for liquids: -20°C to 110°C.
- Pressure rating: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" and 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2")
- Movement: 90° turn.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
This product has been examined, tested and found, when correctly installed, to comply with the requirements of the United Kingdom Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations and Scottish Water Bylaws.
|Size||1/4" (DN8), 3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Design||Full Bore, Female x Female|
|Industry / Approvals||BSI Gas, WRAS, HVAC|
|Lever||Manual Blue Lever|
|Temperature Range||Gas: -20°C to 70°C, Liquids: -20°C to 110°C|
|Pressure||Up to: PN40 (1/4" to 1/2"), PN32 (3/4" and 1"), PN25 (1 1/4" to 2 1/2"), PN16 (3" and 4")|
|Actuatable?||No - Manual Only|