Brass Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
Brass Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
This PN40 rated Brass Full Bore Ball Valve used for open and closed isolation is operated by way of a steel insulated handle with the added function of a limit feedback switchbox being fitted, offering optical and electrical indication.
This ball valve is approved by WRAS (1/2" to 2") and is suitable for potable water, available with BSP end connections in sizes: 1/2" to 2".
- Brass Nickel plated body
- PTFE seals
- Screwed BSPP end connections
- Sizes: 1/2" to 2"
- WRAS Approved (1/2" to 2")
- Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- IP67 Enclosure
- Polyester powder coating (black) finish
- Stainless steel Namur shaft
- 2x M20 cable entries
- 2x SPDT mechanical limit switches
- Voltage/Amps 240V AC/16A, 125V AC/16A, 250VDC/0.3A, 125VDC/0.6A and 30VDC/10A
- Captive cover bolts
- -20ºC to + 80ºC Ambient temperature
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50)|
|Design||2 Piece, Female x Female|
The following downloads are available for the Brass Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox: