2 Piece Stainless Steel Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
This Stainless Steel 2 Piece Ball Valve for open/closed operation is full bore with screwed BSP end connections in sizes 1/4" to 2".
The ball valve is operated via a insulated lever handle which is attached to a mechanical switchbox that offers electrical feedback and optical indication.
Suitable for many chemical and industrial applications, this unit offers reliable repeatability and low cost.
- Full Bore, Two Piece Ball Valve
- Stainless Steel Body
- Screwed BSP
- PTFE Seat
- Sizes: 1/4" to 2"
- Temperature range: -20°C to +180°C
- Operating pressure: 1000 PSI
- Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- IP67 Enclosure
- Polyester powder coating (black) finish
- Stainless steel Namur shaft
- 2x M20 cable entries
- 2x SPDT mechanical limit switches
- Voltage/Amps 240V AC/16A, 125V AC/16A, 250VDC/0.3A, 125VDC/0.6A and 30VDC/10A
- Captive cover bolts
- -20ºC to + 80ºC Ambient temperature
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1/4" (DN8), 3/8" (DN10), 1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50)|
|Design||2 Piece, Female x Female|
The following downloads are available for the 2 Piece Stainless Steel Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox: